The mission of the North-West Environment Centre is to inspire a new perspective on our relationship with the environment and each other so that we may all act to create a socially harmonious and ecologically sustainable future.
We are based on the north west coast of Tasmania and our projects run across this area.
The NWEC welcomes new members and volunteers
Committee Members – (AGM held 23 September 2018)
Email : email@example.com
- President Julie Norbury
- Vice-President Anne Williams
- Treasurer Carol Donaghey
- Secretary Michael Harries
- Publicity Officer Eric Smith
- Public Officer Michael Harries
- Committee members Neil Norbury, Horrie Hockings, Jenny Kingston, Tom Kingston, Lisa Patterson.
NOTE: The following file links are being updated and will be available again ASAP
2012 Annual report(1.8 MB)
2011 Annual Report (1.8 MB)
2010 annual report (9.7 MB)
2009 annual report (1.6 MB)
2008 annual report (4 MB)