The mission of the North-West Environment Centre is to inspire a new perspective on our relationship with the environment and each other so that we may all act to create a socially harmonious and ecologically sustainable future.
We are based on the north west coast of Tasmania and our projects run across this area.
The NWEC welcomes new members and volunteers
Committee Members – (AGM held 19 August 2017)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- President Anne Williams
- Vice-President Jenny Kingston
- Treasurer Carol Donaghey
- Secretary Michael Harries
- Publicity Officer unfilled
- Public Officer Michael Harries
- Committee members Julie Norbury, Lisa Patterson, Horrie Hockings.
NOTE: The following file links are being updated and will be available again ASAP
2012 Annual report(1.8 MB)
2011 Annual Report (1.8 MB)
2010 annual report (9.7 MB)
2009 annual report (1.6 MB)
2008 annual report (4 MB)