A brief note to share with you the news about the FIRST Introduction to the Heart and Open Heart Meditation evening in Burnie this weekend (Sat) and the THIRD SONW in the NW (1st time in Burnie!!). SONW stands for Secret of Natural Walking (not Secrets of the North West )
- The introduction to the Heart, the non-physical or spiritual heart is a 2-hour informal evening – open to anyone – to learn about this treasure inside all of us, its function, gift to us when used or used more and how easy, helpful and joyful meditation can be with the help of the heart. It also includes a complete Heart Meditation session
- SONW (follow link for more info) is an immensely deep walking practice and workshop where attunements are given, similar to other energy-workshops. Anyone can join. Natural walking has often immediate positive impact on physical, emotional or mental issues. Additionally it will support your meditation, yoga or other practices.
- A FIRST set of the profoundly and deeply touching, healing Open Heart workshops (Levels 1 & 2) are also schedule for May – please stay tuned.
Following some of your suggestions a heart-sharing-community facebook page was created titled “Open Heart Meditation – Heartful Living” to act as a sharing page … pls visit the page by following the above link to it, if you are ok to ‘like’ it, then you will see the regular heart-reminding posts and notifications of new venues, informal meditation get-togethers, regular events and upcoming workshops.
Here are dates, times and contact details:
- Heart and Open Heart Meditation evening (Cost: $7.50 – Conc. $5)
Sat 25 April, 6:30pm-8:30pm; More info: Gill or Shar (as above).
- Secret of Natural Walking: (Cost: $150 – Conc. $115)
Sun 26 April, 9:00am-4:00pm. More info: Cheynie (teacher) via email@example.com; Shar (0427 161531) or Gill: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 907779,
- Open Heart Workshops Level 1 & 2
Workshops are schedules for 23 & 24 of May. Please be in touch for any details by contacting Gill (above) Klaus – Klaus@lotuscentre.org
All above events will be at the beautiful Flourish Health Therapies Centre (link to their site) located at Corner Wilmot & Mount Streets in Burnie J (on Level 1)
Would be wonderful to see you there or at any of our other events.